I’ve got an outline structure I use for sales pitches now. As I mentioned yesterday, the idea behind it is to tell a story, to demonstrate the benefits in emotive language.
I follow a general pattern with mine.
- Very briefly, who I am
- A short section on some successes I’ve had
- A problem someone encountered
- The insight, the revelation, that lead into the solution
- How things are better now
- How I’m looking to bring that same insight to more people
In essence, it’s a very simple, short story. Things are good, they go bad, we fight to fix them and things are good again. Pretty much every Hollywood film right there.
Take action: How is your sales pitch structured?
Overwhelmed? Running your own business? Sometimes wish you could just go back to your day job?
I'll send you one quick and easy tip per day to help you move forward