This is part ten in a series on building a successful business – if you missed the start you can catch up here.
So this little series of letters was my fool-proof plan to build a successful business. To recap:
- Find and learn about the people who need or want what you do
- Make sure those people are willing to pay for what you do
- Make sure that those people know about you
- Make sure that those people know why you're better than anyone else
- Consistently do a great job, so they come back for more and tell their friends
Take action: What are you waiting for? Get out there and do it!
PS: If know someone you feel might want a bit of help with this stuff, send them here