This is part ten in a series on building a successful business – if you missed the start you can catch up here.
So this little series of letters was my fool-proof plan to build a successful business. To recap:
- Find and learn about the people who need or want what you do
- Make sure those people are willing to pay for what you do
- Make sure that those people know about you
- Make sure that those people know why you're better than anyone else
- Consistently do a great job, so they come back for more and tell their friends
Take action: What are you waiting for? Get out there and do it!
PS: If know someone you feel might want a bit of help with this stuff, send them here
Overwhelmed? Running your own business? Sometimes wish you could just go back to your day job?
I'll send you one quick and easy tip per day to help you move forward