Why do some freelancers charge thousands per week and others £30 per hour?
- Do your clients tell you you're too expensive? Yet others in your sector seem to get away with charging more?
- Do you have no idea where your next client is coming from? Does finding them make you feel like a sleazy marketer ... because you hate talking to strangers?
- Would you like to reject those clients who constantly ask for unrealistic deadlines? Even though you've got no money and nothing you've tried before has really worked?
Have you ever wasted hours crafting a proposal for a potential client, only to never hear back from them?
Imagine being able to turn down the bad clients; the ones who always pay late, the ones who always complain about your work.
What if you could only work for clients that paid you what you are worth, on time or even up-front?
My free 60-minute presentation shows you the exact process that you can follow to win these clients ... even if you're a total introvert and don't want to become a sales person
Baz (Rahoul Baruah) Owner
- people are amazing
- small business is better than big business
- the right system can transform your life
But don't just take my word for it. Here's what some of my clients say about the systems I've put in place for them:
"I've been working with Baz for a while now and I'm so excited about the changes his ClientRobot systems are making to my business. Profit First really works and takes so much stress out of every day things. Unbelievable ROI that you can really see"
Judith Marples, Successemy
"We can now track all our incoming enquiries, ensure that they are followed-up with, and record whether it becomes a sale ... [this] has resulted in a £30000 boost to our sales in just a few weeks."
Carl Walsh, the Bed Guru
"Quite frankly, the system is brilliant, freeing up more time for staff and myself, whilst keeping clients up to date"
Sean Mclean, Key West Pest Control